Our Commitments… Our way of Life
- We will reach out and be friendly.
- We will welcome you with a simile.
- We will state our names and use yours when available.
- We will endeavour to always understand your needs.
- We will walk you to your destination rather than giving you verbal direction.
- We will handle your case with care.
- We will protect your privacy and dignity by not discussing your private matters in public.
- We will solve problems within our authority or we’ll find someone who can.
- We will respond quickly and we will explain delays.
- We will keep our surroundings as pleasant as possible, including keeping noise at a minimum.
- We will talk to you, not at you.
- We will include you in our conversations.
- We will be attentive, genuine and positive.
- We will take time to be courteous and considerate.
- We will involve you in discussions that concern you.
- We will keep you regularly informed.
- We will always listen and give you our attention.
- We will make our explanations easy to understand.
- We will explain what we are doing and why.